if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Friday, January 16, 2009

Visit - Shun An's Grandpa house

I am very tired now cuz ytd night i didnt sleep XP
At 11.30am, I head for school to use the computer lab to sumit my poly application.
Shun An came to meet me at my school at around 1pm before going to his ah gong house.
He managed to came into my school by acting as a graduated student!!!
Professional sia...he entered my sch easily =.=

Shortly after everything is done, we head for mrt and reach Paya Lebar at 2.30pm
The CHAO SIEW PAO girl, puikwan is LATE for HALF AN HOUR!!
Somemore today is so HOT!! I cant stand the heat!
After a very very LONG tour lead by Shun An, we FINALLY reach his Ah Gong's house.
Here are some pictures i took, Enjoy ;)














Total number of animals we saw are 24 Cats, 1 Dog, and 1 Tortoise.
The cats are so cute, but i somewhat wanted to play with the dog instead xP
"BABY" really likes to rub it's body against my legs, so itchy!
There is also this cat that love to sit behind me after i touch him.












At 5pm, we left and went to a shopping mall.
We decided to eat at Arnold's Chicken.
Shun An say that it's better than KFC worx.
We ordered a 2 person meal and a half chicken.
Hmmm....yummy, just as he said.
It's better than KFC.








Thats all for today ;)
I go sleep lerx...tired liao.
Goodnight & Sweet Dreams to Xiao Mao Mi xD

i know that i have thinkof you ... at 11:56 PM
Love is what I need =)

About me

    Name: Michael Soh ZiJian
    Birthday: 21th January 1991
    School: PEPS, BVSS, RP
    Horoscope: Aquarius
    Living In: Bukit Batok

Archives

Tagboard