Sunday, February 8, 2009
Charlton's Family

Recently I am addicted to this anime, "Hitman Reborn!".
How nostagic, long time nv chiong anime lerx, hahax.
I love how the FAMILY thingy as well as the seven Vongola Rings.
I wonder where I can buy those rings?
The ring looks very cool.

I only watched up to episode 72, cruchyroll load too slow liao =(
Maybe I should try watching at veoh from now on...
Oh almost forgot to say that I've join Charlton's Family.
I am Varia's Rain Guardian, hahax.
The Family still need more members =.="

Eh Bong! Next time jio me beforehand plz....dont always last minute.
I want play Left 4 Dead de!!!
First time spamming machine gun on zombies like that.
I love this teamwork game!!! Hahax.
Okay thats all for today! See ya =D
i know that i have thinkof you ... at 5:31 AM
Love is what I need =)
Love is what I need =)

