Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Enrollment Complete
From now on, I'm a POLY STUDENT!!
Although that's nothing to be proud of because I'm in Republic Poly.
But there is always one thing to be happy about after joining poly!
And that is LAPTOPS!!!!! Hahaha!
I went to the IT SHOW at suntec city and it was very crowded.
There were lots of different brands of laptops.
HP, Apple, Fujitsu, Acer, Mio and many many more sia!
I brought myself a HP laptop using my hard earned salary T_T
It was quite good but I wanted a DDR3 ram instead of DDR2.
It'll be send to my home in a few days time from now.
When it arrived, I'll have tons of things to do!
Omg I'm getting excited and impatient hahax.
Thats all for today cuz i gonna play dota soon.
Although that's nothing to be proud of because I'm in Republic Poly.
But there is always one thing to be happy about after joining poly!
And that is LAPTOPS!!!!! Hahaha!
I went to the IT SHOW at suntec city and it was very crowded.
There were lots of different brands of laptops.
HP, Apple, Fujitsu, Acer, Mio and many many more sia!
I brought myself a HP laptop using my hard earned salary T_T
It was quite good but I wanted a DDR3 ram instead of DDR2.
It'll be send to my home in a few days time from now.
When it arrived, I'll have tons of things to do!
Omg I'm getting excited and impatient hahax.
Thats all for today cuz i gonna play dota soon.
i know that i have thinkof you ... at 11:17 PM
Love is what I need =)
Love is what I need =)

